- They do not double.
- They do take competitor coupons from other grocery stores like Food Lion, Winn Dixie, Harveys, etc. They will take the $10 register receipt from Winn Dixie or other grocery store.
- You can use 2 coupons on a BOGO (which is good) But know that you do not have to buy both items if you don’t want it – you will get one at half the price and use the coupon on it.
- They allow stacking coupons (in-store and mfg.).
- They accept internet coupons.
- They also accept coupons for free item if the value is under $5.00 (like that Glucerna cereal).
Bargain Hunter has moved!
3 months ago